jokes humorous- hello sir

A beggar tells another:
- Yesterday, at the exit of a music hall, a conjurer filed a five hundred francs in the hat that I handed him.
- You must have been happy?
- Not so much because when jai searched in my hat to make this post, it came out a dove

jokes humorous jokes humorous jokes humorous jokes humorous jokes humorous  

A fisherman returns to port and tells his colleagues:
- Incredible ... You know that I met?
- No
- A mermaid!
- Yikes! And how she swam?
- Very bad, she gave me a fish tail!

jokes humorous jokes humorous jokes humorous jokes humorous jokes humorous

Marseille is two talking, with the emphasis
- I'll get a fast food chain
- How do you call it?
- "My balls Mickey"
- Are you crazy with a name like that you will not have customers!
- I doubt that it does not work: There has been a terrible works with a similar name "My tail Donald."

jokes humorous funny humorous jokes funny humorous jokes funny humorous jokes 

Discuss three kids in the playground.
"My father said the first, is so strong that it swallows his cigarette in his mouth, and he spits out the nose!
- Wow, that sucks. Mine, he swallows the mouth and spits it by ear ...
- You're full of shit, said the third. By cons, mine, he swallowed by mouth and he spit in the asshole!
The other two:
"Anything! This is not possible!
And the third one slip out of his father's briefcase.
"And that is not traces of nicotine, perhaps?

Yesterday, a boxer has won on points ... I would have been surprised if it wins the feet ......

- hello sir
- Hello my dear, what do you want?
- I want a boat crommander agniversaire for agniversaire ba sister.
- How?
- I want a boat for agniversaire ba sister.
- Ah! a birthday cake, and what kind of cake?
- A full chraises jerky with his name on it.
- With strawberries? Okay. And how it is called your sister?
- Plumelle.
- It's pretty ca. Hence is it that it's coming?
- When she had gnaitre a pen is on its trombee berbeau.
- This is cute, and you, what's your name?
- Girder.

funny humorous jokes funny humorous jokes funny humorous jokes 

A professor of psychology begins its course:
"Today, we will discuss the various stages of anger."
He brought a phone in the room, made a random number and asks:
"Hello Madam, may I speak to Jacques, please?"
- "You are mistaken, there is no number that Jacques"
He turned to the students and said:
"You've just witnessed the commissioning phase in condition."
It starts and the lady, a little annoyed, replied:
"I already told you that there was no Jacques here!"
It repeats a dozen times, hangs up after being yelled at by the lady became hysterical and addresses his audience:
"This is finally the ultimate level of anger."
Thereupon, a student raised his hand:
"Sir, there is yet a higher level" and to illustrate, he grabbed the phone, once again made the same number and said:
"Hello Madam, I am Jacques. Has there been any messages for

humorous funny jokes humorous funny jokes

No comments:

Post a Comment